- the eyes of tammy faye - i still cannot believe that this was jessica
chastain. but tammy faye does come off looking better than i recall her being
in the 80s.
- the lost daughter - uh, good, i guess? i could not get into it.
- the power of the dog - talk about a slow burn. brilliant.
- love and monsters - fumb dun
- the last duel - great, now i’m thinking about my heirs.
- the nowhere inn - it’s kind of a turducken of a documentary, but it’s really
quite interesting to watch.
- the french dispatch - total wes anderson
- everything everywhere all at once - wow.
- nope - so good. totally should have shelled out to see this in a theater.
- day shift - fumb dun. snoop dogg as a chain gun wielding vampire hunter is
one of the best things i’ve seen all year.
- the gentlemen - tolerable, but guy ritchie must have shot this one on ’luudes
- lou - so bad. but it has allison janney in an action role. so looking away
is near impossible.
- the righteous gemstones (HBO)
- the great (season 1 - hulu)
- slow horses (season 1 tv+)
- peacemaker (HBO)
- single drunk female (hulu)
- ozark (season 4 - netflix)
- bad vegan (netflix) - somehow i think we all got sold a bill of goods here.
- south side (HBO)
- occupied (netflix) - blitzed through this. uh, bad choice of words?
- the staircase (HBO)
- the expanse (season 2 - amazon prime video) - i just need to carve out the
time for this one.
- for all mankind (season 1,2,3 - tv+)
- the bear (hulu) - definitely worth all the hype.
- reservation dogs (hulu)
- the old man (hulu) - bailed, could not take it any more.
- what we do in the shadows (season 4 - hulu)
- love, death and robots (season 3 - netflix)
- dave (season 1, bailed on season 2) an insufferable character, but there were
some good moments.
- the white lotus (season 2 - HBO)
- the peripheral (amazon)
- slow horses (season 2 - tv+)
- big mouth (netflix)